FASHION // BEST OUTFITS OF KIM KARDASHIAN WEST

06.46





These are all my favorite outfits of Kim Kardashian! So as you can see she clearly knows how to rock the neutral color, which I Love. You know how I  especially feel about black, so I just couldn't! Do you like these outfits too? What do you think of Kim Kardashian's style?

It's quite funny to look back at Kim Kardashians outfits before she met Kanye. Yellow bandage dresses, platform heels, lots of different colors and patterns. Very 2000-ish. And look at her now! She's the absolute style queen or at least one of them.
The reason that I love her style so much is because she nails all the important factors such as neutral colors, simplicity, basics and sexiness. I think she's just the right amount of sexy too. She's very good at only exposing one body part at a time - for the most part. If she wears a short dress like the bottom right picture right above this text - she covers up her chest. If her chest is more exposed, she normally wears long sleeves or full length pants/skirts. As long as I can remember, I've been really into that concept. It's mysterious in a way, and I love that. Laying it all out on the table is too obvious, too predictable! I think it's important to remember that you don't have to dress down to be sexy (!) 


xoxo Rim E. F. 


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images